Joining the Chamber of Commerce is a great way to get involved in your community and to network with other businesses.
The Chamber offers a variety of programs and benefits that can help you save money and grow your business. chamber members have the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the community.
In addition, the Chamber provides members with intangible benefits, such as developing relationships with other businesses and being part of a thriving organization.
The Chamber is the world’s largest business federation representing more than 3 million businesses of all sizes and types in over 200 countries and territories.
Our mission is to help businesses prosper. We do this by fighting for free enterprise and pro-business policies at the local, state, and federal level; providing valuable programs, benefits, and resources that help businesses succeed; and protecting the interests of businesses through a powerful, united voice.
Our work is funded by our membership dues, corporate underwriting, and charitable foundation support.
Our members are our most valuable asset. We have about 600 members and they are the heart and soul of the Chamber movement – dedicated men and women who believe in free enterprise and are committed to making their businesses and communities better.
Our members are involved in their local Chambers in a variety of ways, from attending events to serving on committees to holding leadership positions.
By working together, we can accomplish great things for business and for our communities.
Return on Investment
Any business owner knows that each and every penny counts.
When you’re running a small business, you can’t afford to waste money on things that don’t generate a return.
And when you’re running a large corporation, you’re always looking for ways to cut costs.
That’s why the Newton County Chamber of Commerce is proud to offer innovative member benefits and programs that provide measurable returns.
Whether it’s our group health insurance plan or our business development services, we’re committed to helping our members save money and grow their businesses.
Be a Part of Our Community
- As a member you will get 2 emails each week with what is going on at the Chamber that week and in the weeks to come.
- Be in the Know—Our members are the first to hear about the great things that are coming to Covington/Newton County by getting email press releases before it even hits the presses.
- Unlimited referrals and FREE brochure placement in the Chamber lobby.
- Opportunity to put business information & cards on display in Chamber
- Grow your business through Chamber Business 2 Business leads generation groups.
- Yearly Chamber Member window decal that lends credibility to your business.
- Hold business meetings or utilize additional workspace with FREE rental of the small conference room at the Chamber. Discounted Rental of The Center for larger meetings.
- Meet top business and government leaders at two FREE networking events each month.
- Your own member information page on our website for keeping up to date information, posting Hot Deals, Jobs, member to member deals and adding your events to our calendar.
- Become a Certified Drug Free Workplace and receive a state mandated 7.5% discount on Worker’s Compensation Insurance. Click here for more information Drugs Don’t Work
- Grow your business Online with Diib. As a Chamber member, you get 50% off a Dibb Pro subscription. Click here for more info.
- To access Chamber logos, co-branding materials, and other resource support please click here. If you do not have login information, please contact the Chamber at 770-786-7510